Founded in 1925, Shuqun Secondary School continues to enjoy the reputation of being an inviting and vibrant school. Springing forth into the new age, life in the school has never a dull moment for anyone who has ventured into the Shuqun experience.
Students enjoy a colourful and engaging learning environment under the tutelage of dedicated and caring teachers.
Dare to Soar to Greater Heights - the motto which every Shuqunite lives by demands that pupils & staff to continue to seek and gain new experiences to enrich themselves with knowledge, skills and attitudes for a promising future ahead.
- School Mission : Touching Hearts, Inspiring Learning
- School Vision : An inviting school that brings out the best in everyone
- School Motto : Dare to Soar to Greater Heights
- School Value : R - Respect R - Responsibility R - Resilience I - Integrity C - Care H - Harmony
The Crest (School Logo)Edit
The name of the school in Chinese literally means "a gathering of trees". The colour green dominates the crest and signifies the school's focus on nurturing the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of our students and growing them into men and women of character.
The vertical lines in the crest signify the different strengths of the students who join us and our commitment to develop each of them into his or her fullest potential.
- https://www.sqss.edu.sg School website.