An area that only authorized people can enter; to prevent trespassing.
- Entering the MRT track.
- Being inside the MRT control station without any apparent reason.
- Entering Do Not Board trains that leads to the depot.
- Entering Do Not Board trains that leads to the turnback siding or crossover, to retrieve back to the next platform.
- Entering the MRT depot (please take note it is an offence under the Infrastructure Protection Act)
- Entering bus depots.
- Entering unauthorised areas (such as the interchange staff rooms)
- Entering the bus interchange canteens without authorisation.
- Using of cargo lifts.
- Using of emergency staircases (people can only use it during emergency)
- Entering the condominium as these are fenced up, not like HDB.
- Breaking into private house property.
The “Sterile Area” refers to portions of an airport defined in the airport security program that provides passengers access to boarding aircraft and to which the access generally is controlled by TSA, an aircraft operator, or a foreign air carrier, for security reasons due to 9/11 attacks. Trespassing into airport runways is also illegal. There is high security at the entrances to the airport with CCTV and at least one armed guard at all the vehicle entrances.
YourStudent Based Restricted AreasEdit
- Naval bases
- Military bases