Pandan Reservoir (Simplified Chinese: 班丹蓄水池) is a reservoir located in the West Region of Singapore. Formed by damming the mouth of Sungei Pandan, it is the largest service reservoir in Singapore providing non-potable water to the surrounding industrial areas and in particular, the Jurong Industrial Estate. It is currently managed and maintained by the Public Utilities Board of Singapore.
It is also home to the Singapore Rowing Association / Singapore Amateur Rowing Association, which has its gate along Jalan Buroh. Pandan Reservoir took the name from the area which it is located at-Pandan Est.
- Fishing at two designated fishing grounds (jetty) along West Coast Road and Penjuru Road.
- Radio-controlled boat deck (with shelter).
- Benches and lights along the perimeter of the reservoir.
- Gravel track for jogging.
- Fishing permitted only at two designated fishing jetties.
- Only artificial baits to be used (Bread, Prawns meat etc. as bait not allowed). PUB Officials patrol the fishing areas regularly in water-boats or trucks and give summons to the people fishing using live or organic baits.
- Catch and release is encouraged to maintain fish stock in reservoir.
- Use only Carbon steel micro barb or barbless hooks.
- Use of fishing nets is prohibited.
- Feeding of fish is prohibited.
Fish species in Pandan reservoir:
- Public Utilities Board - Local Catchments
- Photos of Pandan Reservoir
- Singapore Rowing Association / Singapore Amateur Rowing Association