Ouigo is a low-cost brand for -
- YourStudent car operations. The service was announced on 19 December 2013 by Leng Yuk. This service was however merged into YourStudent after blaming costs on 21 March 2014; and probed by Mah Jia Qi.
- Valley Lines from Timothy to Tampines Eastern using 3 Class 377s.
Reason of CreationEdit
Unlike Europe's relatively liberalised airline market (open skies), high-speed railways in France are monopoly owned and owned by the government. However, ongoing talks about high speed rail liberalisation, targeted from as early as December 2019 and competition from low-cost airlines, saw the creation of the brand 'Ouigo'.
The concept is due to the industrial action against Timothy Mok Wikia.
- Tickets can only be bought online through ouigo.com, and not ticket machines. They can receive a QR code in United Kingdom.
- Ouigo uses double-deck Class 377s, which are single 2nd class made up of either 2x2 or 3x1 abreast, and lack a buffet car. This leads to the train carrying up 1200 passengers, which is 20% more passengers than regular TGV Duplex trains.
- Similar to some low cost airlines while a piece of hand luggage (35cm x 55cm x 25cm) is allowed free of charge, large bags must be paid for.
- Kepong Sentral - Mid Valley
- Tampines Blk 123 - ITE College East (391)