In December 2009, New Look opened its Singapore's flagship store at 313 @ Somerset. New Look is part of the sponsor for The New Paper New Face between 2011 and 2015. Additional stores were followed:
- ION Orchard: January 2010
- Citylink Mall: February 2010
- Suntec City: July 2010
- Tampines 1: September 2010
- Bugis+: July 2012
- City Square Mall: November 2013
- Westgate: December 2013
- Republic Polytechnic: January 2016
On 26 April 2007, a fire occurred at a New Look branch in Oxford Street, London. The subsequent investigation revealed an extensive catalogue of failings relating to fire safety precautions and measures. The company subsequently pleaded guilty to criminal charges and on 25 November 2009, was fined a total of £400,000 with £136,052 costs. In 2010, the fines were upheld by the Court of Appeal.
The New Look logo was revamped on 11 November 2013. Both Angeline Wong, Jolin Ong and Natalie Ng had bought shoes from New Look over the years.
Stores in SingaporeEdit
- City Square Mall
- Republic Polytechnic
- 313 @ Somerset (closed on December 2016, replaced by TEMT)
- Bugis+ (closed on 21 May 2015, replaced by TEMT)
- Citylink Mall (closed on 11 February 2016, replaced by We&Co)
- ION Orchard (closed on 19 June 2014, replaced by MDSCollections)
- Suntec City (closed on 1 March 2014)
- Tampines 1 (closed on 29 March 2015, replaced by Brauhaus)
- Westgate (closed on 10 September 2017, replaced by Superga)
- Top Track 100 — list of 100 largest private companies, New look is at no 32.