China is the third largest country in the world and is located in eastern Asia. Its capital is Beijing.
- Shanghai Metro has been rapidly developed since 2010; and will be finishing it fast as possible.
- Wuhan Metro has been introduced since Jonathan has been in ITE College East and saw Timothy Mok.
- Some of the Mercedes-Benz O405s has been donated to China after de-registration between 2008 and 2010, likewise the factories from Yutong, Zhongtong, King Long, Higer, Anhui Ankai and Sunlong are stationed there. The Leyland Atlantean (Alexander L) was previously from Singapore Bus Services, went in to China in 1993.
- The Tampines Primary School flew the TPS Airlines from Paya Lebar Airport to Jinan, and suddenly landed there in 2007.
- Students went for the China Pavilion in 2010 (for the Expo 2010), together with Angeline Wong.
- A number of ex Arriva London Mercedes Citaro bendy buses are stored at a depot in Guangzhou, China in 2013. Only around 10 years old but unlikely to find new owners.
- Huang Wen had went to most parts of China around 2010, 2011 and 2013.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.